Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences Archives
- Perphenazine Attenuates the Pro-Inflammatory Responses in Mouse Models of Th2-Type Allergic Dermatitis
- Glucose Metabolism Regulates Expression of Hair-Inductive Genes of Dermal Papilla Spheres via Histone Acetylation.
- Nintedanib ameliorates animal model of dermatitis.
- 2-deoxy-d-glucose Ameliorates Animal Models of Dermatitis.
- E3 ligase RCHY1 negatively regulates HDAC2.
- Monoterpenoid Loliolide Regulates Hair Follicle Inductivity of Human Dermal Papilla Cells by Activating the Akt/β-Catenin Signaling Pathway.
- MUL1 E3 ligase regulates the antitumor effects of metformin in chemoresistant ovarian cancer cells via AKT degradation.
- The Protective Effect of Violaxanthin from Nannochloropsis oceanica against Ultraviolet B-Induced Damage in Normal Human Dermal Fibroblasts.
- Anti-oxidant Effects of Hydroxytyrosol in Human Dermal Fibroblasts
- Inhibition of Apoptosis and Anti-inflammatory Effects of Embelin
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits paclitaxel-induced apoptosis through the alteration of microRNA expression in human dermal papilla cells
- Sophora japonica extracts accelerates keratinocyte differentiation through miR-181a
- The Inhibition of Melanogenesis via the PKA and ERK Signaling Pathways by Chlamydomonas reinhardtii Extract in B16F10 Melanoma Cells and Artificial Human Skin Equivalents.
- Annona muricata L. extracts decrease melanogenesis in B16F10 mouse melanoma cells
- Coptis chinensis inhibits melanogenesis increasing miR-340-mediated suppression of microphathalmia-associated transcription factor
- Facial L*a*b* values and preferred base makeup products among native Korean women: a clinical study
- nstrumental evaluation of anti‑aging effects of cosmetic formulations containing palmitoyl peptides, Silybum marianum seed oil, vitamin E and other functional ingredients on aged human skin.
- Effects of Amentoflavone on Anti-inflammation and Cytoprotection
- Protective Effects of Ellagic Acid against UVA-induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla
- Anti-wrinkle boosting effect by Sericine and Alpha-Mangostin
- Development of the new quantitative analysis method for pore measurement and a level of aging using Image J program and its application to human studies
- Effect that coconut oil has on the skin barrier function
- Comparative analysis on skin cell hydration capacity using silica gel
- Effects that the essence-type cosmetics containing Galactomyces ferment filtrate have on the improvement of dead skin cells, pores, sebum, skin brightness and acne
Altered miRNA expression profiles are involved in the protective effects of troxerutin against ultraviolet B radiation in normal human dermal fibroblasts.
- Regulations on domestic cosmetics labeling / advertisement management guidelines and demonstration
- Study on the safety of cosmetics containing persimmon tree leaf extract, Chestnut shell extract, and Asiatic knotweed extract and its human efficacy evaluation
- Skin improvement effect of facial masks containing kaolin, adenosine, complex plant extract